Sunday, July 24, 2011

Oh my...so much has happened!

Hey guys. My last post apparently was a lie. A lot of things have happened since I wrote it...namely, I came off of the road to be at home. Started a new job selling cars. Worked it for a few months and didn't do bad, but there were just not enough customers coming to that lot. So, last one hired...you know the rest.

Now, here I sit. Im starting my photography business that i have always wanted to do, and Im writing again. I feel like such a loser. I neglected everything I was doing since I came off of the road. Im not in a real "mood" to write, or blog, or do much of anything, really. But I have to do it.

To keep my sanity, Im going to write more often now, I think. I have plenty of time now. LOL. Maybe this blog with actually liven up a bit. Yeah...think Ill give it a new paint job and dust it off.

More later.

No comments: